Technology Services Home
Service Oriented, Education Focused
1302 Keefer Street, Suite B
Tomball, Texas 77375
Phone: 281- 357-3052
Tomball ISD Technology Services is comprised of three Departments:
- Device Services
- PC/Chromebook Repair
- Software Installations
- Network Services
- Active Directory Structure
- Firewall/Virus/Content Filter
- Network Switches and Security
- Exchange E-mail
- Phone Network
- Security Cameras
- Information Services
- Data Analysis
- SQL Databases/Reporting Services
- Financial and Student Accounting Systems
- Systems Integration
- Application Development
The vision of Tomball ISD Technology Services is to provide a secure and reliable technology infrastructure that seamlessly supports the learning environment. We will also strive to provide staff and students with the best integration tools to succeed in a world driven by technology.
Technical support should:
- maintain equipment so that it is reliable for teacher and student use
- provide fast and courteous repair and troubleshooting services
- provide professional support to assist teachers integrating technology into lessons.
Technology Services works hard to follow these simple Rules:
- Commit to quality service.
- Treat people with courtesy and respect.
- Do not leave people hanging with a question or solution.
- Always provide what you promise.
- Never argue with a customer.
- Assume the customers are telling the truth.
- Continue developing district-wide policies and procedures for data collection to improve data accuracy.
- Continue upgrading current and replace outdated network equipment to improve the speed and consistency of data transmission.
- Continue improving performance of technology equipment throughout district to aide staff and students in effectively and efficiently using the technology tools at their disposal.
- Establish and create a Disaster Recovery Plan that ensures critical data is redundant, secure, and highly available.
- Continue establishing a seamless identity integration system for all district applications.