Drive TISD Buses
JOIN OUR TOMBALL ISD TRANSPORTATION TEAM TODAY!
The TISD Transportation Department is like no other. Our management team strives to give every employee the tools to be successful, remaining fair, and consistent. We are unique in the ability to foster a family environment, maintaining an open-door policy. Despite a growing district, we appreciate our employees.
Consider joining the Tomball ISD Transportation Team today as we seek motivated individuals to serve as bus drivers in our Destination District!
Paid Training + $17.70 per hour
What do you need to be a School Bus Driver?
- Enjoy working with kids
- Good driving record
- Class A or B CDL with P & S endorsements
- DOT Medical Certification
- Texas School Bus Driver Certification
What if I don’t have a CDL?
- NO PROBLEM- WE WILL HELP YOU GET IT!
- Candidates will be provided with study materials and information on obtaining their permit.
- Our Trainers will teach you to drive the bus.
- Our Trainers will take you to DPS for the road test.
What’s a DOT Medical Certification?
School bus drivers are required to pass annual physical exams and drug screens. Candidates will be scheduled during training.
How do I get a Texas School Bus Driver Certification?
School bus drivers are required to complete a 20-hour class to become certified with the state. Candidates will be enrolled in a class during training and may be issued a temporary card. This will allow them to drive while completing the class.
Jan. 23, 2021
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Transportation Annex Building –
For more information, please contact: