About Student Support
Student Support Vision:
Empower all teachers and school leaders through clear communication, collaboration and capacity-building support to create responsive classrooms for all students within a MTSS framework.
2. Parent voice is the foundation of special education
3. Instruction should be designed with the margins in mind
4. Curriculum Access Tools (CAT) are universal
5. All teachers must be equipped to identify mental health needs.
6. Wait to fail is an antiquated model, fail to wait drives intervention
7. Data is no substitute for judgment, but it drives every conversation
Department of Student Support
1302 Keefer Rd.Suite C
Tomball, TX 77375